Some bad days...

Posted by Unknown Thursday, July 14, 2011 0 comments
I believe very much in the saying - when life gives u lemons, make lemonade... And when life gives me lemons...they give me a whole bag full!! Well, I guess sometimes we need it, to realise what we actually can be. No one died, I'm not sick and I didn't loose my house, but it was a bad day for me...



So, since it is Thursday and almost weekend I realised that I am in the mood for a B-I-G party. Not necessarily to party up a storm just to wake up with a hangover from hell, but something to cheer me up. Good music and good company is all I need and I will find it this coming weekend come hell or highwater. So here is a few things lined-up for the weekend:



This Friday:



Side Show at the Fez Club.



The Fez Club - Cape Town



CAPE TOWN FASHION WEEK! The event will mainly go down at the Cticc. Tickets from R165 per person:



In a first for South African Fashion, African Fashion International (AFI) has partnered with SA Tourism to develop tourism through fashion. Fashion Tourism forms one of four key pillars identified by AFI that will be the drivers of Cape Town Fashion Week, taking place from 13- 16 July 2011.



With the support of the Cape Town Fashion Council, SA Tourism and the Cape Town Tourism, AFI have invited selected design powerhouses to present their Spring/ Summer 2011/12 collections at various iconic venues around the city.



STOMP - a photographic exhibition at  Rococo Art Cafe.



Stu Shapiro and Joe Botha, two Cape Town photographers, exhibit their work at Rococo Studio Gallery on July 15. The Exhibition starts at 10am and finishes at 4pm. The work takes an inside look at the underground summer festival scene in South Africa





This Saturday:



Desmond and the tutu's at ASSEMBLY with R50 entry fee.



Desmond and The Tutus and Friends



Jesse Glegg with Dance you're on fire at Mercury with R50 entry fee.







Franschoek Bastille Festival with R100 (free glass and coupons) entry fee.



Celebrate the Bastille Day Festival 2011 in Franschhoek on the 16 & 17 July. Locals and visitors to the valley will be celebrating centuries-old French Huguenot heritage at its annual Bastille Festival.



---A tiny line-up, but I am sure there will be something to get me in the mood for a party and to put a smile on my face! yay!



Happiness.



eLi AnGeL



Oi - if you want me to post any photos/news/art etc. please send it to me - If I like it, I will gladly post it. Yay!
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Some bad days...
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2011/07/some-bad-days.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.