baby its cold outside...

Posted by Unknown Friday, July 1, 2011 0 comments


I love "off-days". Days when there are really nothing SO important to do - or whatever you need to do can wait. These are days that I actually have time to do my favourite things: watch my favourite t.v show, read my ABSOLUTE favourite magazine or book, make my own (healthy!) food, write (whether in a notebook or on a notebook), take an early, long bath and use all the creams, lotions and oils I own and then finally: sit outside on my balcony enjoying the most beautiful views of the city and Table Mountain.


Actually I wish I had whole "off-weekends" like this. There is so much I want to do but so little time. So in the month of July which has 5 weekends (5 Sundays!!),I have compiled a little to-do list of places to go and things to see (while it's so chilly outside).


*Go to the labia for an old school movie night.
*See a few live bands and performances.
*Have hotchocolate at Cafe Sofia (it is yummmmy!).
*Go to Stellenbosch for a visit to all the clubs and bars I loved since my 1st year at University.
*Go to a fresh food market (yay!).
*Visit an art-gallery or museum.


Since these are not big nor important things, I think it is perfect for the middle month of winter. Yeah I am not a big fan of winter...It seems as if I can never warm myself up enough! Even with a ton of blankets AND a heater. If my heater (which is broken by the way!) was big enough, I would've climed into it, I swear.
 But I suppose winter has its advantages: Like sleeping late in your fluffy bed or having hot chocolate or sitting by a fireplace...mmm. So for the middle month of winter I am going to stop being negative about the cold weather and start enjoying the things that goes with the chilly season.


Anyway it is Friday and the weeeekend! I don't have specific plans - besides working, so I will pick a fabulous plan from my above list and DO IT.
yay.
<3x<3
eLi AnGeL
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: baby its cold outside...
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2011/07/baby-its-cold-outside.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.