Posted by Unknown Monday, July 18, 2011 0 comments
Mondays aren't usually one of my best days of the week, but today was actually a pretty good one - plus I had a fantastic weekend! Saturday evening we went out in town and partied around Longstreet. We watched some live music and had a small dinner and then went on to have a few drinks on the other side of the city. On Sunday we went to Stellenbosch and had a SUPER amazing lunch and spend the rest of the day watching movies. It was a great laid-back weekend and just the right amount of "party and rest" to put that smile back on my face.



Unfortunately I missed the Bastille Festival in Franschoek, but I heard it was all good and that there was plenty of good food and really goooood wine. Mmmm...maybe next year.



So, with the Cape Town Fashion Week behind us, we can gladly say that it was a great success and that it was proof that we do have some amazing talent in the local fashion industry! Well done all...



So here are some of my favourite items and outfits on the runway of Cape Town Fashion Week 2011:











Very cute:











LOVE this dress:




Backstage and how it was all put together:













(photos: AFI)



EVENT:



The Michaelis School of Fine Art will host a fundraising exhibition and auction of work of its prestigious alumni and staff, in aid of bursaries and scholarships at the school, at the Hiddingh Campus, 37 Orange Street, Gardens until July 20. The auction is scheduled for the last day at 5.30pm. ....Yay!



Oh before I forget:



Happy Birthday Mandela!







I wonder what he got for his birthday...mmmm.



Later!



<3x<3

eLi AnGeL



if you want me to post your photos/artwork/poem/ad...send it to me! If I like it, I will gladly post it - IF I like it. Yay!
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul:
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2011/07/mondays-arent-usually-of-my-best-days.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.