Tryst @ SS15 Subang

Posted by Unknown Wednesday, January 8, 2014 0 comments

 photo DSC_2112.jpg
The coffee culture in Malaysia have been booming for the past few years where many cafes are popping up everywhere especially in the Klang Valley. I have lost count on how many new cafes there are at the moment, but luckily articles like 'Top 10 coffee places to try in KL" which have been floating around the internet and social media for coffee enthusiast keeps me updated. I'm not particularly a coffee lover or an expert in judging the quality of coffee like some of my friends, but I still enjoy a cuppa caramel macchiato or any coffee that tends to be sweeter or not too bitter.

 photo DSC_2049.jpg
Glad to see another cafe opened up in Subang as it means more options of places to hang out :D Found out about Tryst cafe when I saw a friend posted about this place on Facebook. Tryst has been opened for about 2-3 months now. Headed over there on a weekday afternoon and there wasn't many people around so it's good to get some work done there and also enjoy their music there as well. It's a great place to chill.

Had a difficult time figuring out how to pronounce the name of this cafe as I thought it was 'try-st', but it is actually pronounced as 'trist'. Haha... (please excuse my english). Googled and found out the meaning of Tryst is actually 'an appointed place of meeting'!

 photo DSC_2039.jpg
A two storey cafe where the first level has a cosy setting, some lovely vintage decor, along with edgy graffiti on the walls. The second floor is simplistic with basic furnishing and for those who enjoy shisha.

 photo DSC_2157.jpg
Just my kind of place! A vintage trunk as a coffee table.

 photo DSC_2128.jpg
Staffs are really friendly and I had a chance to have a try their cold drip coffee which usually takes about 3 days to brew. It's my first time trying cold brewed coffee and loved the clear and distinct taste of it. Ought to try more next time and hopefully it does not give me a headache.

 photo DSC_2148.jpg

 photo DSC_2137.jpg
A menu with lots to offer. The barista will also sometimes recommend things that are not on the menu which I am always delighted to try. Their all day snacks makes it event more appealing too. I just love my food ;) Heard that their grilled chicken breast is amazing!

 photo DSC_2057.jpg
Flat White

 photo DSC_2075.jpg
Caramel Macchiato

Hot Mint Chocolate

Hot Chocolate

 Piccolo Latte

Pancake with Honey & Butter
Soft and fluffy but the extra icing sugar made it too sweet for my liking.

 photo DSC_2096.jpg
Pancake with Vanilla & Longan
Quite a unique flavour with sweet vanilla custard and longan which my taste buds did not get used to but it is alright. Perhaps I would try to order something else next time.

Mashy Chili Balls
First impression when I ordered this dish is that it would be a spicy dish where chili are mashed as a topping for the meatballs. To my surprised, it is actually mashed potatoes with meatballs and some toppings which has a hint of spice in it. It was not spicy at all which I am quite disappointed in but the creamy mashed potato made up for it. Somehow, the meatball tasted very similar to sup daging. Lol.

 photo DSC_2170.jpg
Tryst is located at:
74, Jalan SS15/4C,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor.
(further down from Hungry Hogs)

Opens:
Mon, Wed, Thurs & Sun: 10AM - 1AM
Tues: 6PM - 1AM
Fri & Sat: 10AM - 2AM

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Tryst @ SS15 Subang
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2014/01/tryst-ss15-subang.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.