January Beauty Haul

Posted by Unknown Saturday, January 25, 2014 0 comments

Though I don't purchase beauty products all the time, I think it will be great to share with you on the beauty products that I have collectively purchase throughout this month. My parents went over to the UK for a holiday, so I took the opportunity and asked them to get me some products that is not available here in Malaysia. However, it was during the holiday season so must of the stuff were out of stock, therefore it is quite a small haul :)

1. Lush Angels On Bare Skin Face & Body Cleanser
With natural ingredients like lavender, chamomile and essential oils, I love the smell of this product! The best thing about this cleanser the multipurpose function where it can be used on the face and also the body! It's to be used within 3 months, so probably I would do a review on this :)

2. Lush Soaps
Fruity & sweet scent filled up my room as I opened the packaging. One of it is called Karma and the other one is probably Miranda. Both smells amazingly good and I can't wait to use it after using up the body cleanser!

3. Real Techniques Stippling Brush
This dual fiber stippling brush  creates airbrushed, high definition results with all types of makeup. I use this mostly to apply BB cream as it gives an even application. Sometimes when applying cream blusher, I use this brush to blend the blush properly as well :)

4. Real Techniques Power Brush
Love this big, soft and fluffy power brush that applies on powder evenly!

5. Real Techniques Shading Brush
A really soft brush that is great for blending eyeshadow. I really look forward to getting my hands on more Real Techniques brushes soon!

6. Nivea Visage 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes
Came to know about this product while watching YouTube videos. It was an ad that played for quite a long time which honestly is quite boring. However, I decided to purchase this product from Watsons as it was on sales and the 2 different surfaces of the wipes is really intriguing. Plus, I think it will be great to add another step to my makeup removing regime.

7. Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack
I ran out of eye cream for some time and couldn't decide which brand to go for next. The email from Sephora came just in time as they featured this product in their newsletter. For RM81, I think this eye cream is really reasonable and the gel texture is lightweight which I really like because I am not suited for heavy moisturizing eye cream.

8. NYX Retractable Lip Liner
Decided to try out lip liner since I did not have one before! Plus, NYX is quite affordable so I bought one in Sephora from RM19. Retractable is great since I don't need to sharpen it constantly, but with retractable I think it will loose its shape in time as well. Oh well, there are pros and cons!

That is all for my January beauty haul! What beauty products did you get?
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: January Beauty Haul
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2014/01/january-beauty-haul.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.