Bloop Nail It! Toe Strip Review

Posted by Unknown Wednesday, January 15, 2014 0 comments

 photo DSC_2333.jpg
If you have seen my previous blog post on Bloop's Nail Polish & Nail Strips, I am now here to blog about the Toe Strips! Yes, Bloop offers these lovely nail trips for your toe nails too! Bloop nail strips are fast and easy to use, forms a sheer layer of protection to prevent nails from breaking, does not contatin alcohol or chemical, no drying time and looks realistic on nails.

 photo DSC_2334.jpg
Instructions at the back for your reference!

 photo DSC_2338.jpg
Inside the package comes with the nail strips and also a nail file. Notice that there are 2 sets of nail strips in it? One set it for bigger nails and the other is for smaller nails...cause each person's nails is different like that :) For me, I choose the bigger ones as my toe nail are wider and the smaller one does not cover it fully. I gave the smaller ones to my mom as her nails are smaller but she hasn't used it yet. So if you're not sure what to do with the extra, you can keep it for use another time or share it with your mom or sister so that you'd have some matching nails ;)

 photo DSC_2339.jpg
I'd thought that this would be 'easy-peasy' after I had my turn on the nail strips previously but boy, I was wrong. I think I spent around an hour measuring and cutting the nail strip to the size and shape accordingly. Not as neat as I hope it would be, with a couple of bumps but it was still ok. My favourite area the pink ones because the colour is really soft and pretty. Added a layer of top coat to ensure the nail strip lasts longer. Usually, it lasts about 5-7 days.

Check out http://www.hishop.my/nails?brand=20 for more products from Bloop! They have various patterns for the nail strip with costs RM38 for a set of 3. There is also an ongoing promotion where you purchase a minimum of RM99 and get a special rebate of RM20 off! Just enter the code "BLOOPNAILS" during checkout and this promotion is valid until 31st Jan 2014!

For more info, visit:

Bloop
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bloopinc

HiShop
Website: http://www.hishop.my/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Twitter: @hishopmy
Subscribe for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe

Not forgetting, Bloop is teaming up with Vanity Trove to giveaway Zalora Vouchers worth RM50 each to 4 lucky ladies!

 All you have to do is:
1. Like Bloop on Facebook and Vanity Trove.
2. Post a New Year makeup look and tell them what product you would like to try from Bloop by hashtagging #trybloop on Vanity Trove.

* Contest ends on 22nd January & the vouchers won can only be used to purchase Bloop products!
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Bloop Nail It! Toe Strip Review
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2014/01/bloop-nail-it-toe-strip-review.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.