HELLO SPRING!

Posted by Unknown Sunday, September 1, 2013 0 comments

It has been really cold in Cape Town lately, which means I have been drinking hot chocolate like a machine, laying in hot baths for hours, watching movies under a 100 blankets and eating soup for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But all of that aside, I don't really like Winter. I don't like being cold and having to carry a jacket everywhere and wrapping my hair, face and neck in a scarf. Universe, please send an early Summer!



To lift my mood, I put together a fashion board of pretty Summer pieces to get excited about. Summer means festivals and swimming pools and the beach and camping! So, I like summer clothes to be comfortable, colourful and  flowy.



The recent Mercedes Benz Cape Town Fashion week showcased some of SA's most talented designer collections ready for the sunny season. It looks like there will again be a lot of pastel colours and mint in the streets this year. It seems as if floral prints are also here to stay. And oh yes, you can also tick of hats. Hats are going to be big come Summer 13/14.



The items on my personal favourites list is mostly comfortable and practical. I don't follow trends religiously, but I do love a well put together outfit. So, while I am not a fan of the sky-high stiletto, I will wear colourful wedges. And an over-sized beach hat? No, but a baseball cap I will wear.



So here's DPC's summer shopping list:



Backpacks - Handbags can sometimes be a bit irritating to carry around.

Skater dress - For fun, sunny days. We rollerblade and skate, so this style is perfect!

Bulky necklaces - In gold! Love gold.

Fitted Crop tops

White blouse

Maxi skirts in gold and pink

Jean shorts with stud detail

Baseball caps in all colours

Jean blouse

Printed loose-fitted t-shirts - Love the Cherry Coke logo!

Flowery hair accessories - Not big and bulky, but rather detailed and tiny.

Colourful bangles

Colourful nail polish - think pink, green and purple!

Bikini's in all colours and shapes







Happy shopping!



Contact me: eliinthecity@gmail.com

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: HELLO SPRING!
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2013/09/hello-spring.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.