Pattern Layering - Making A Bold Statement

Posted by Unknown Saturday, March 30, 2013 0 comments
LinkPattern Layering - Making A Bold Statement

pattern layering men fashion


     The guys over at Hucklebury Clothes and The Art of Style recently reached out to me and have been a tremendous help with my blog.  I had the pleasure to be a guest writer on their site.  They asked me to write an article regarding layering patterns.

     Usually writing articles comes pretty naturally, but this topic gave me extreme difficulty.  The thing with patterns is that there's so many different ways to wear them that I didn't want to pigeon-hole a reader into specific rules.  Rather, I wanted to provide guidelines and inspiration.  

     Hope you guys enjoy it and thank you for reading.

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Pattern Layering - Making A Bold Statement
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2013/03/pattern-layering-making-bold-statement.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.