WIN with DPC!!

Posted by Unknown Friday, March 2, 2012 0 comments
In the spirit of Autumn, I thought it would be a nice idea to run a little competition...



I am giving to you....

1 Ramfest Cape Town ticket AND 6 bottles of wine!







What can you do to win?

Follow the Dirty Pink City (just press the button that says "follow" to your left) and then send me an e-mail telling me why you want to go the RAM ---> eliinthecity@gmail.com



Easy, I tell you.



Good luck!



e.AnGeL



you want me to post your photos/artwork/poem? Send it! If I like, I will gladly post it. Yay! eliinthecity@gmail.com
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: WIN with DPC!!
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2012/03/win-with-dpc.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.