die ligte van die stad...

Posted by Unknown Monday, March 5, 2012 0 comments
Cape Town must be one of the most beautiful cities in the world...

Here is some photos I took on a day out in the mother city:







 Green Market Square ^^



Mr Pick Wicks Long Street ^^^















Sgt Pepper on Long Street ^^^













Too beautiful. Now, get up and get outside! Enjoy the last of the sunny city!



E.AngeL

want me to post your photos/artwork/poem?...send it to me! If I like, I will post it. Yay! Contact me: eliinthecity@gmail.com
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: die ligte van die stad...
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2012/03/die-ligte-van-die-stad.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.