isi ma dayz..

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, June 12, 2012 0 comments

It is only June now - suppose to be the first month of winter and it is freeeezzzing already! I struggle to find more clothes in my room to put on when I go out - and it is not even raining yet!! Every time I find myself moving closer to the heater... I think my cat is enjoying the weather though - All curled up in his thick, winter fur...



It's also strange that with the weather our "weekend activities" change. I find myself renting dvd's and eating popcorn, making soup, painting, writing, going out for hot chocolate and wanting to drive to different places. So this weekend we went for breakfast at Cafe Sofia in Camp's Bay and it was sooo good sitting inside watching the beautiful, winter beach. I then decided that it was a good idea to take off my shoes and walk on the beach for a while. It was so refreshing breathing in the cold air. Then I bumped my toe on a rock and wanted to go home.



We also went to Observatory. We had something to drink at the Obz Cafe - which is too pretty by the way. We also had a tiny lunch at TrenchTown. These places will definitely see me more this winter. It is more cosy than the busy (and these days SCARY) Long Street and expensive Kloof.



I am not winter's biggest fan, but I enjoy wearing scarfs and hats and coats with boots. Winter also brings me more creativity (yay!) and longer hours in the bed (whoop)!



Happy winterzzz....











want me to post your photos/artwork/poem?...send it to me! If I like, I will post it. Yay!
Contact me: eliinthecity@gmail.com
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: isi ma dayz..
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2012/06/isi-ma-dayz.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.