Keep in your handbag for winter...

Posted by Unknown Wednesday, April 25, 2012 0 comments

With the winter on our heels, it is time for us to take out all things warm and comfy, right? Now this is not really my favourite season, but I love the fashion that goes along with it.



As I was lying in bed this morning (yes, I am working from home today) I realized that I suddenly have a duvet and a blanket on my bed. Outside it is raining (lovely April showers) and my fan is standing alone in the far corner of my room. This means that I will have to open that cupboard of mine and pack away the all things short sleeved and maybe hit the shops for a few warmer items.



But first things first: The handbag. I've noticed that my handbag is packed with sunglasses and sunscreen. If winter is going to start early this year, a girl needs to be prepared. So this is what I'm stocking for the cold:








Hand/Body/Face lotion, because we all know that winter can dry your skin out. I personally love Nivea. It is one of those trusted products that never disappoints and that is all you need if it is an emergency.








A nice, big scarf. One that you can just count on to keep you warm and look fantastic at the same time. If it can fit in your handbag, that's a bonus!











 Colourful beanies. These are easy to keep in your bag. It comes in SO useful when the wind suddenly starts to blow and your pretty hair is a mess :-)










Nail polish: Because your nails also feel the cold and they chip and look nasty! I suggest dark colours like black and blood red or even a dark purple.









Blood red lipstick. Especially for the evenings when you have a glass of red wine with your boyfriend in a cosy place with a fireplace. Pretty...










 A little conditioner (even a sample will do). Tresemme is cool, because they have the small, travel ones.This comes in handy when your hair is dried out and looks terrible from the cold and wind. Just take a tiny drop, mix between your hand and run your fingers through your hair. There, fixed.





Winter is here, baby!





EliAngel




want me to post your photos/artwork/poem?...send it to me! If I like, I will post it. Yay!
Contact me: eliinthecity@gmail.com
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Keep in your handbag for winter...
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2012/04/keep-in-your-handbag-for-winter.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.