April showers

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, April 10, 2012 0 comments
We had a cold Easter weekend...it feels as if winter is already here! I still have a cupboard full of summery clothes and I still where my sunglasses every morning! Haha.



April is a great month. This is a time where you can look back on the sunny season and remember the good times. It is also the month to clear your room/flat/house and settle in for the rainy season.



Here is some inspiration for the month of April. Not anything winter yet, just a few images to make me smile and to remind me to enjoy April to the fullest.





LIFE:






COLOUR:






TRAVEL:






LIFESTYLE:




BEAUTY:




It is not always the BEST things in life that inspire and motivate us, but it is the little things and the beautiful moments.



Happy ApRiL



EA



want me to post your photos/artwork/poem?...send it to me! If I like, I will post it. Yay! Contact me: eliinthecity@gmail.com
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: April showers
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2012/04/april-showers.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.