Weekend

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, February 21, 2012 0 comments
Spent my weekend assembling the new wardrobe I bought from IKEA. I need to get rid of some clothes...anyone wants to buy? :) Dad helped to assemble it while I was busy making space for the wardrobe in my room. Now that the bedside table is gone, my alarm clock which is placed further will force me to get out of bed faster instead of constantly hitting the snooze button =P
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Weekend
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2012/02/weekend.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.