beware the ram!

Posted by Unknown Sunday, February 5, 2012 0 comments
When I heard Ramfest is going to be only one day this year, I thought WHYYY??? It will be my first Ramfest and now I will only have one day to enjoy it? Really?



Anyway, I guess there is nothing to be done about it. All I can do is pack my bags and head to the venue (which by the way is no longer at Nekkies, but the Ostrich Ranch). I am still excited, especially because of the fact that Fokof, Taxi Violence and Hog Hoggidy Hog will also put their tents up at Ramfest 2012. And then there is offcourse In Flames and Infected Mushroom.



Tickets will cost you R350 (Which I personally think is WAY TOO MUCH for one day).





And here is your line-up: 


::LINE UP::

RED HEART MAIN STAGE

22h00: INFECTED MUSHROOM (ISRAEL)

20h00: IN FLAMES (SWE)

18h30: THE NARROW

17h15: AWOLNATION (USA)

16h00: FOKOFPOLISIEKAR

15h00: TAXI VIOLENCE

14h00: HOG HOGGIDY HOG

13h00: NEWTOWN KNIFE GANG

12h00: SABRETOOTH


As usual there will also be an electro stage... 



OLMECA ELECTRONIC STAGE

20h00: HAEZER

18h00: NETSKY djSet ft. MC Darrison (Belgium & UK)

17h00: NISKERONE

16h00: HYPHEN VS SFR

15h00: PH FAT

14h00: B-TEAM

13h00: DAS KAPITAL

12h00: AUDIOPHILE

11h00: DUBVADER




To win tickets visit: http://www.monsterenergy.com/za/en/promotions/win-one-of-10-ramfest-tickets/

 



So I guess I will see you at the Ram!!

Be Safe..



EliAnGel





if you want me to post your photos/artwork/poem...send it to me! If I like it, I will gladly post it. Yay! Contact me: eliinthecity@gmail.com
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: beware the ram!
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2012/02/beware-ram.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.