Mille Crepe @ Food Foundry, Section 17 PJ

Posted by Unknown Saturday, December 18, 2010 0 comments
Food Foundry
I've never eaten mille crepe before until my friend had it as a birthday cake. I also heard about Food Foundry from my mom. Can you believe it? My mom is more happening than me. LOL! So off I go to explore this place which is located at Happy Mansion, PJ,

Food Foundry
Food Foundry is actually pretty hidden as it's located behind the apartment blocks after passing by Sekolah Kebangsaan Sri Damai. It's not like those usual shop which faces the main road and is more noticeable. Set foot in Food Foundry and the interior is pretty nice but I felt slightly out of place because of the environment which is surrounded by apartments.

Tea
Tea :)

Strawberry Mille Crepe
Strawberry Mille Crepe, RM9
Love the soft texture and it's sweet and sour taste. Yummy!

Chocolate Mille Crepe
Chocolate Mille Crepe, RM9
I didn't really fancy this one as the chocolate was overwhelming but it seems like a popular choice among other customers. I guess I didn't like the chocolate they used for the mille crepe.

I didn't get to try the Vanilla Mille Crepe as I was stuffed from lunch earlier. Food Foundry also offers food like pasta and steaks. The price on the menu looks pretty alright. Though I feel it's pricey but I guess I'll go back there to try out more of their stuff soon :)

Food Foundry is located at
BG-8, Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13, 46400 Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03 7955 3885
Opens daily: 11.30am-10pm

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Mille Crepe @ Food Foundry, Section 17 PJ
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2010/12/mille-crepe-food-foundry-section-17-pj.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.