I ♥ Blackberry Bold 9780

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, December 7, 2010 0 comments
Digi was having a promotion few weeks back for the new Blackberry Bold 9780 at RM799 for the phone and RM78 monthly for the internet plan (RM68 for unlimited internet and RM10 for Blackberry internet).

I was expecting tons of people to queue up to buy to phone but thank god there wasn't many when I went to the Digi Retail Center in Sunway and I manage to buy the phone within an hour. I was second in line waiting to purchase the phone and thanks to a kind soul who was in turn next to purchase the Blackberry, he let me get the phone first as I was rushing off  :) Thank you!!

I've been using the phone for almost 3 weeks now and I love it! Downside is that the battery dies fast especially when on apps like PingChat, Whatsapp, BBM, Twitter etc..the battery can run out within the day. Without heavy use of the Blackberry, the battery lasts for 2 days max. I was happy when I saw a map application in the Blackberry because I'm not that good with directions but it was pretty much useless because the places I search for don't seem to turn up =.=

I've not gotten a screen protector for the Blackberry since the last place I went to was out of stock for it...so I guess I'm stuck with the original screen protector for now.


Photo taken using my Blackberry. The resolution is 5mp which I'm happy with since my old phone was only 2mp.

A short video clip that I stumbled across in the Blackberry. It's a song titled 'Into Your Arms' by this band called The Maine. Googled for the full song and they are pretty good! Now their song is in my playlist :)

I Blackberry

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: I ♥ Blackberry Bold 9780
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-blackberry-bold-9780.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.