Disqus Comment System

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, October 19, 2010 0 comments
Finally added this commenting system called Disqus onto my blog! Pretty happy with the application for now as it's easy to install and moreover you can sync your old comments with Blogger! It won't dissappear :D

Although it loads slightly slower, but it's worth it as the commenting system is easier and you get to comment using your Facebook and Twitter account too! Initially, I wanted to go for another comment system called IntenseDebate but I had an error thus emailing them to help me solve my problem. I was disappointed as they did not respond to my email even after a week, so I installed Disqus. Let's see how this goes :)

Best of all, Disqus is FREE!
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Disqus Comment System
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2010/10/disqus-comment-system.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.