Blazing

Posted by Unknown Monday, October 18, 2010 0 comments
It's been long since I bought some books to read. So much for encouraging reading culture, the books sold here are freaking expensive. *pfft*

To fill in my current free time, reading would be something useful to spend my time with instead of facing the computer by aimlessly surfing the net or streaming shows from the net. Heck, I've been loosing touch with lots of Kdramas and music for the past month during the duration of my laptop being fixed AGAIN. Seriously, I need a new laptop. rawr. But changes is good, instead of fixating on my daily dose of entertainment, now I need to find something else to focus on.

Currently engrossed with Dan Brown's latest book titled The Lost Symbol, personally love all his books except Digital Fortress which was boring to me. The weather's so hot that I actually fell asleep while reading. *rushes to refill iced water*

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Blazing
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2010/10/blazing.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.