Singapore Again [Day 3] Adventures!

Posted by Unknown Thursday, December 6, 2012 0 comments

You guys must be used to my constant disappearance from blogsphere by now. The good news is, I'm done with my finals :D It was a really stressful year but I managed to pull through. Back to my unfinished and final post on my Singapore trip!

The last day of the trip was me exploring places in Singapore alone. Melia and her mom had an appointment. So me being the gung ho traveller, planned my own activities for the last day! I actually feel really safe travelling by myself here. Made good use of my travelers card...unlimited train rides :D

First stop was Gardens by the Bay!
DSC_0765
DSC_0768
DSC_0777
DSC_0780
DSC_0798
DSC_0835
DSC_0839
IMG_1074
DSC_0850
DSC_0904 DSC_0884
DSC_0905
DSC_0918
DSC_0906
DSC_0909
DSC_0915
DSC_0916

It was really sunny that day... as I was on a budget, I opt out of the flower dome and cloud forest. I would save that for my next trip, so I walked around instead and paid SGD5 for the Skywalk. They have different gardens as well, should have paid extra to sit on the cruiser because it was really hot. Most people recommend for an evening to night trip at Gardens by the Bay, but I had to be at the airport by 7pm. After exploring for about an hour or two, I headed off to...




 Marina Bay Sands!
DSC_0942
DSC_0944
DSC_0793
DSC_0965
DSC_0956
DSC_0958
DSC_0968
DSC_0970
DSC_0974
DSC_0979
DSC_0982
Walking about in Marina Bay Sands was really refreshing after being under the sun. Went to check out the Art Museum but I didn't go for the Harry Potter exhibition. Saw reviews online that it was very short. I would save money to go for the one in London! If they stil have it by then...lol. Went into Victoria Secret and found a fragrance I liked. There were so many varieties at the food court and I couldn't decide what to eat!

DSC_0983
One of the train station I got lost at. Got off one stop too early. Heh :P

DSC_0986
DSC_0984
DSC_0987
Went to Haji Lane for some shopping, unfortunately didn't see anything that I fancy. I pretty much bought stuff from Bugis on my first day already.

DSC_0990
The benefit of traveling alone is that when you get lost wander around, you discover some nice things on the way. I think I ended up at Arab Street. Haha...

Headed back to the backpackers place to refreshen up, took a cab to Bugis MRT and then off to the airport!

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Singapore Again [Day 3] Adventures!
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2012/12/singapore-again-day-3-adventures.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.