Etude House 4th Anniversary and New Concept Store Launch @ Sunway Pyramid

Posted by Unknown Thursday, May 10, 2012 0 comments

 Etude House was close for renovation for some time and I couldn't restock my masks. Finally the launching of the new concept store was on the 1st of May and they were having their 4th Anniversary celebration as well! Loads of items were on promotion... up to 50% discount!

Since it was a public holiday, I decided to head over to Etude House in Pyramid earlier. Reached there around 11am and there was a long line outside already. I thought that we need to queue to get into Etude House but it's actually the line to the cashier. They were giving out SHINee freebies as well.

 New concept store with new products :D

Queued up for more than one hour for my turn to pay. Although the wait was long, I applaud the staff's service as they provide those who were waiting in line with free mineral water and cupcakes :)

My hauls from Etude House!
 I love the masks from Etude House. So I took the chance to stock up. My skin was deprived for a long time! It was 5 for RM15 :)

 More masks and dark circle eye patch.
These are definitely handy when you're stressed with assignments!

 My Clinique toner ran out, trying out a new toner for a change. 

 Baking Powder Scrub, Peach Tea Cleansing Foam and O2 White Capsule Cream :D

Mystery gift for those who purchased RM100 and above. 
Consists of a cute pink pouch, Etude House compact mirror, Wonder Pore Toner, Aloha Mascara Remover and Skin Malgeum set :)

Promotion is until 31st May 2012 :D

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Etude House 4th Anniversary and New Concept Store Launch @ Sunway Pyramid
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2012/05/etude-house-4th-anniversary-and-new.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.