Hauls from TaoBao ❤

Posted by Unknown Monday, January 16, 2012 0 comments

Decided to share some stuff I bought from TaoBao last month! Went through an agent in Lowyat.net and it arrived safely on my doorsteps. The prices are in RMB (Chinese Yuan), so it's about half price  (≧∇≦)/

DSC_0396
DSC_0401
Both bags are at RMB59.90 so it's about RM30 each? I love the quality as it's durable and thick enough for me to throw my stuff in it. I always have heavy bags... (^^ゞ

Though one bad thing is that the inner compartment of the bag smells fishy...really! Had to put it out in the sun for a few days n spray some perfume. But other than that I really love the bags because it's fashionable and I don't see these bags in KL (◕‿◕✿)

DSC_0409
Its pretty hard to find nice covers for Samsung Galaxy Ace here in Malaysia so I ordered this cute bunny cover at RMB15.80 (About RM8)

Even so, I still have to pay for agent fees and shipping fess (to China and Malaysia). So it definitely costs more than the original price of the items. TaoBao is a great place to buy stuff if you know how to read mandarin :)
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Hauls from TaoBao ❤
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2012/01/hauls-from-taobao.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.