daisies rocked me good...

Posted by Unknown Monday, October 10, 2011 0 comments
If you were lucky enough to experience Rocking the Daisies last weekend, you will understand when I say it was INSANE! I cannot imagine how the organisers managed to put up such a fantastic well-organised event - keep in mind there were numerous venue tents, besides the main stage, a film venue, food and clothing stalls, bars, "chill-out" zones, a theatre, toilets AND more or less 12000 festies! Hats off to you guys!







Day 1:



We arrived only at 21h30 on Friday, but it was totally worth the drive! We didn't have to set up a tent, because we slept in a luxury bakkie with a double-bed mattress and enough space for bags, food and drinks. We had crew tickets, so we didn't have to wait for "ticket checks", so we went straight to the bar and got ourselves a drink. We watched Gazelle (which I am not really a big fan of), but they put up a good show and managed to get everyone in party mode. We missioned around the festival and checked where everything was (the toilets/food tent etc.). Then it was time for Jack Parrow and the crowd went ballistic! It was a good show, although I expected more... He seemed to lack a little energy and passion? Mmm...I don't know. After the show it seemed like the festivals batteries was a bit flat, which is totally understandable of the first day  - plus we all had a BIG day ahead!!











Day 2:



We got up early and went off to shower and grab something to eat. The day was SCORCHING and it only got hotter by the hour. Most of the party animals walked around in bikinis, shorts and tank tops. We had fun walking around the stalls, chilling in the electro-tent and watching belly-dancing in the theatre. We even had a quick sleep in the bakkie to recharge our batteries.









Daylight ended with THE MOST amazing Aking show! It was incredible. As the sun was setting they played their famous songs and the crowd sang along. It was the perfect evening and the perfect ending to the perfect day!



After Aking we hopped between the food tent, the electro venue and the bakkie for food, music and drinks. The anticipation build up for the Lark show which was on round 00:30. And when Inge Beckmann walked on stage it was worth every second of the wait. They are fantastic and so incredibly talented. They surely gave one of the most dramatic shows I've ever seen! VERY well done.





Day 3:



We got up at 6h45 with our rugby jerseys and missioned down to the main stage for the rugby. The support was unbelievable! Unfortunately the outcome was VERY disappointing and everyone left the stage either crying, passed out, very angry or just amazed...







The rest of the day I can some up in one word: HOT. It was so hot not even ice could cool me down. I washed my hear under a tap and went down to the main stage. I got myself a slushie and searched for some shade. My stay lasted as long as the slushie, before I missioned to the New World tent in search of something cooler. I relaxed on the grass in the tent and listened to some random DJ.







Before I knew it, it was time to go home. I was incredibly tired and a little sun-burned. But it was worth every second. AND I must say, if you have not experienced RTD, do yourself a favour and go next year. It is FANTASTIC!!!!!



Well-done and see you next year



Much Love

EliANGEL





if you want me to post your photos/artwork/poem...send it to me! If I like it, I will gladly post it - if I like it. Yay!
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: daisies rocked me good...
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2011/10/daisies-rocked-me-good.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.