A week before Halloween...

Posted by Unknown Tuesday, November 2, 2010 0 comments
Since Mr CCC and Amelia headed to Empire on Saturday, me and Sharmayne met up with them with the intention of sitting the Lex Slide which the plan failed. It's cheaper for a group of 5 people to sit the slide as it'll only cost  RM45. If less than that,  it's RM12 per person. 

Pavlova, RM18.90
Mr CCC was off to the Belanga Minum Petang Session so us girls headed to Whisk Cafe for tea but the cakes were sold out. So we headed to Serai Empire instead since we haven't been there for some time. We were greeted by the pretty display of cakes at the front counter. As usual, the Pavlova is a must!

Oreo Cheesecake
The outer layer of the cheese was slightly melted when it came, but when eaten more the texture of the cheese is really soft.

Headed to Sunway Pyramid a few days later with my mom since I wanted to get a haircut. Lunch was at Sushi Zamai :D Ordered Sukiyaki and some sushi rolls. The Sukiyaki soup tasted sweeter than usual and I found that kinda weird...

Spider roll, topped with avocado and mayo. yum!

Dao Dao Roll
After lunch, went for haircut and my mom walked around the mall while waiting for me.

Tadaa! Now I have bangs which makes me look more like a kid. My hair looks messy here because I tied my hair and this shot was up in Cameron's which I'll blog about later.

Gotten myself my first pair of Levi's Jeans as they were having sales up to 40%! woots :)

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: A week before Halloween...
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2010/11/a-week-before-halloween.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.