Holga?

Posted by Unknown Wednesday, April 14, 2010 0 comments
I received an email from The Click Shop newsletter and guess what! They brought in more stuff from Holga!

Holga 135TIM

This camera here is brilliant in my opinion. It can take half shots just like the Golden Half, but it's definitely better! You can also open both frame to take the usual frame. An also multiple exposure mode etc etc

Next up is the Holga K-200 Fisheye camera!

Damn, this is another exciting camera as the Fisheye lens is detachable. Talk about versatility! Plus the flash is built-in, so there's no hassle of attaching with flash into the hot shoe and it saves space without carrying the flash around! :D

See, all these new stuff is making me excited and it makes me feel a slight regret of buying my Holga 135BC. What happened to my wait for these Holga's to come out first? Apparently I forgot =\ Gahh..and I can't purchase both of the latest Holga cuz it's gonna cost a bomb. But it's so tempting :(

I wonder will Holga ever come up with a combined version of both. Fisheye + Half shots + Normal shot + Built-in-Flash? That would definitely save me lots of money and I'd purchase it immediately.

In the meantime, maybe a poor student like me can only purchase the Fisheye Lens + Viewfinder accessories for my 135BC which costs RM150. But the thing is, if I use the Viewfinder on the hot shoe, I won't be able to use the colour flash. Maybe be adding on another 60 bucks or more..I would be able to get one of those new Holga's T_T

*Image credit: The Click Shop*

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Holga?
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2010/04/holga.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.