Posted by Unknown Sunday, February 7, 2010 0 comments
Hey everyone! Happy New Year! wtf..so late only wish kan? It's feb already =\ I've been abandoning my blog for some time now. Not that anyone reads it anyway :) Tons of posts that I feel like blogging about but I lack motivation :P

Another reason is because my laptop was reformatted last year so I'm being lazy to transfer pics from the external drive. 

Started my internship on the 11th of Jan. In the same company as Melia aka Pao Princess but we're in a diff team. I'm pretty busy at the moment. Prob will blog about the outdated posts during April when my internship ends!

Blogging mojo pls come back!!!

Off to do my internship report now~

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul:
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2010/02/hey-everyone-happy-new-year-wtf.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.