;)

Posted by Unknown Wednesday, May 6, 2009 0 comments

Neenish, RM5, Banana Pie

Another new e-boutique!
Purple is one of my fav colour. This caught my eye when I saw it!
Chandelier earrings sold at very affordable prices.
I would get one if I were you ;)

Coldest, RM49, Shopaholics Unite!

The chic jacket come in brown and red! I think it's thick cotton.
Genting?


Colder, RM49, Shopaholics Unite!

Fell in love with both colours as I set my eyes on them.
It's so versatile! Cold lecture halls, movies etc!
Damn I wish I can buy both ;P


Sailor Mini Dress, RM39, Kiss kiss bang bang
Unlike the usual ones which the bottom half is blue, this is in grey!



Floral Romper, RM45, Purple Peppermint

Imported goodies! This romper is perfect for spring and summer.
Plus the hot weather is really getting onto my nerves.
Chic!
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: ;)
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke http://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-post.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.