Liese Bubble Hair Color & Liese Juicy Shower

Posted by Unknown Monday, September 27, 2010 0 comments
I've never coloured my hair before except for straightening, so basically it's my 1st time trying out a new hair colour :P

 Decided to purchase Liese Bubble Hair Color since it's a relatively new product imported to M'sia which has been getting positive reviews and to save money & time to DIY. Also, I couldn't resist the pretty & cute packaging! ;D

 I was deciding between Marshmallow Brown, Cassis Berry and Sweet Pink. After doing some research and some sample viewing at the display counter, I finally went for Sweet Pink! :D Too bad the Sweet Apricot is not available here, I would've bought that if I had the choice!

After doing the allergy test for about 24 hrs (yeah, the instruction says 48 hrs but I was too excited and busy to wait for 2 days. lol), DIY hair colouring process starts! I love how the packaging is equipped with the bottles and a pair of gloves. The instructions is simple and easy to follow.

My hair is shoulder length so I used the whole bottle of it. Waited from abt 30 mins and in between I lather up the bubbles at each 8-10 mins so that the colours would come out even. After the waiting duration, washed my hair with warm water (shampooed and conditioned) , dried my hair and applied the Nourishing lotion.


Before & After (under sunlight)
Although my hair was quite dry after colouring, but after conditioning and putting on hair serum religiously for 2 days, it became better :D
The other product that I bought from Liese was the Liese Juicy Shower Mixed Berry Moisturizing Hair Mist.
I love berries and the smell of the hair mist isn't too strong. I like to use it when my hair is damp. Just spray some onto the damp hair and then blow dry it with the hair dryer. My hair became really soft and fluffy after that!

It's so fluffy, I'm gonna die! - Agnes,Despicable me

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Liese Bubble Hair Color & Liese Juicy Shower
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke https://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2010/09/liese-bubble-hair-color-liese-juicy.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.