Colours For The Cold

Posted by Unknown Thursday, April 26, 2012 0 comments

Seriously, what's up with the shops always having tons of brown, grey and black colours for the winter? People get depressed in winter, there's no need to make it even more dull. Yes, I am a big fan of black and yes, I am a big fan of brown and grey, but one colourful item with an outfit will not do any harm! I did some shopping on Asos and pixiemarket.com and here some of the gorgeous items I chose:









 I love this so much ^^^







 Pretty red jacket, but I would pair it with a black top underneath and long, high-waisted pants ofcourse!




 Love these shoes ^ I would pair with a dress and leggings/stockings






 Cutest shoes ever! ^^




Sling hand bag. Would wear with jeans and brown jersey.









www.asos.com

www.pixiemarket.com



want me to post your photos/artwork/poem?...send it to me! If I like, I will post it. Yay!
Contact me: eliinthecity@gmail.com
TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN SAUDARA
Judul: Colours For The Cold
Ditulis oleh Unknown
Rating Blog 5 dari 5
Semoga artikel ini bermanfaat bagi saudara. Jika ingin mengutip, baik itu sebagian atau keseluruhan dari isi artikel ini harap menyertakan link dofollow ke https://sexiestcountry.blogspot.com/2012/04/colours-for-cold.html. Terima kasih sudah singgah membaca artikel ini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Trik SEO Terbaru support Online Shop Baju Wanita - Original design by Bamz | Copyright of sexiest country.